Sunday, February 15, 2009

aNd anOther gReaT weeKend doWn tHe draIn

VAlenTineS daY iS fOr suCkeRz....iM thE oNly exCeptioN.....that's all
I'm saYing aBout it....thIs weeKend waS preTty decent...paYdaY was
frIdaY wHich meaNt the eXchaNge wAs paCked wiTh sAILors tRying to geT
wHat me n keV cALL "nex freSh."..afTer thaT eVoLutiOn, we were sUpposed
to hIt thE clUb (unfortunately, the one I ran through the mUd in my
previous entry...yea, that 1one) bUt duE to iNclemeNt weaTher (jusT
staRted fcuKin sNowing ouT of no where..aNd the bitch stuck) wE had a
chanGe oF pLaNs aNd decided tO kiCk iT at paRcheeZys...wELL sOme peOpLe
oN thE teAm didn't lIke thAt idea and decided tO leT it bee
KnowN...nEedless to saY, mE aD kEv jAm enJoyeD oUr nIghT woRkIng oN
"woRk" aNd doIng otHer "NAVY" activities...aNd aS uU caN see On tHe
sCoreboaRd...I toOk nO prIsOnerS.

SaTurdaY waS wELL......SaTurdaY....hOoPed aLL daY...caMe baCk tO tHe
headquArters aNd waTch sOme mOre hooPing aCtIon...I bee forgeTTing I'm
in the naVy sOme tiMes, aS muCh hooPing aS ii bEe doIn...thE dUnk
coNteSt wasn't aLL thaT tO mE...NaTe rEpReseNteD fOr aLL the 67 iNchEs
oUt thErE wiTh aSpirAtIons oF plaYing abOve the riM...that's rEaLLy aLL
I caN saY aBout thAt...dwIght Y8-)U aRe fcuKing hUge....u waS like mY
sIze aT the jOrdaN caPital Classic game..wtf.

AYe sUndaY iS the LordS daY...aNd aLso the dAy keVyn NeaL had kObe
Bryants babIes...l0l...I haven't seen a fan like him..he worships the
ankle taPe kobe weaRs...its insane...cP3 waS tryIng tO snaTch sOleS off
thE coUrT tOo...rEmInd mE of mYseLf aNd hOw ii bEe oWning kev Jam aNd
jRod for prez on the court...enOugh saId.

Imma go aHead aNd enD it hEre...its aLL in yOur CRAne.......niUm :)
P.U.S.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment